Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Using the readings discussed in this course, provide one real-world application of the information learned that has been the most valuable to you. Why has it been valuable?

The most well used real world application to me has been the implementation of graphs and the slopes that dictate them. These are helpful to me in my job because they help me to track the progress of client satisfaction from month to month. It is a very useful way to hundreds if not thousands of different stats in sports. It can be useful throughout all types of work and be used as a tool to help accomplish all kinds of work. The second part of math that I have enjoyed is the part where we learn how to use graphs to solve word problems. These can be very informative and help you learn how to use the classic math formula to solve problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this image to get a quote now!

Click this image to get a quote now!
We can help you out! Use the Live Chat!