Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How do you think you will use the information you learned in this course in the future? Which concepts will be most important to you? Which will be least important? Explain your answers.

Math is a very useful tool. It has many practical applications from basic graphing all the way to complex equations involving physics and many other things. You can use it to determine the family income needs as well as professional or job related tasks. Math can be used to track statistics for literally anything.

            In my job I am able to track through the internet demographically who buys what products. This is something that I can track with a simple scatter graph. In my personal life I can use some of the geometric formulas I learned to determine what the layout and required materials I need for my hobbies such as sewing.

            I probably will not use some of the more intricate formulas such as solving inequalities. These types of formulas simply do not serve a purpose in my job or personal life. But I believe that it is good to know these formulas and problem solving skills. 

Looking to get help with all of your math class needs? Check out our site for more details on how to have a math tutor professional take on all your classwork

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this image to get a quote now!

Click this image to get a quote now!
We can help you out! Use the Live Chat!