Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Knowing what you know now about mathematics, how would you explain to a friend the value of mathematics in everyday life?

Math is valuable whether it be in visiting the grocery store or compounding the monthly or yearly interest rate on the new car that you purchased. Math is an invaluable tool that is used when completing even the most mundane tasks. It is essential that an individual understands math to be successful in life. I use math in my everyday life whether that be calculating how much I have left in my bank account or how much I can spend on my groceries. I may use it in calculating the amount of interest I still owe on my student loans or any variety of things. You have to understand math to be able to survive in the world. Even men of ancient times had an understanding of math. You had to be able to barter effectively, and how could you do that if you didn’t understand mathematics. Math is a requirement in the modern world and is essential to your everyday success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this image to get a quote now!

Click this image to get a quote now!
We can help you out! Use the Live Chat!