Thursday, September 19, 2013

Provide one real-world example of when graphing could be useful. Do you think you would ever use graphing in your life to solve problems? Explain why or why not.

Graphing is useful in everyday life. I use graphing in my business to track the amounts of hits that I get on my website, as well as the amount of traffic that is generated from Google or Bing. I use graphing currently in my everyday life and I find it essential to my business. Graphing is something that is essential to many different forms of business and must be used on a daily basis. It makes everyday life simpler, and easier to understand predictions throughout time. Graphs are used for literally any type of data, and can help to track any historical progress throughout a varying time period. The easiest way to track I feel is to make your time variable the x variable, any other stats that you may be wanting to track your y variable.

Looking for help with your online math class? Visit us to get a free quote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this image to get a quote now!

Click this image to get a quote now!
We can help you out! Use the Live Chat!